Yes, I promised this a week ago. Yes, it’s usually my laziness to blame. But this time it’s my stupid new laptop and its crappy microphone. Anyway, lessons learnt and hopefully the next episode won’t create as much work for me.
- High tech vs. low tech
- How to build a more immersive world
- Using live actors in escape games
- Thoughts on failing
- Escape games for children (and how conversations get diverted!)
In the course of that we mention:
- The unconference notes (living google doc)
- Enter the Oubliette
- The UK Escape Room Enthusiasts Facebook group
- Professor Scott Nicholson
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Time Run
- The Room Escape Divas Podcast
And more! Hope you enjoy it and, as always, hit me up with feedback either here in the comments or on Twitter.